Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016

Updated new Blog address

I've made a booboo - all those google accounts confused me so much, I actually created the new official blog with a wrong account. And since there's no way to move my author's blog from account A to account B, I had to download the whole thing, delete it, and create it fresh under a new url with my author's account.

I've been running around for an hour, updating all the sources where I already published my old new address. A little thinking before acting could have spared me this. Alas, now it is done.
If you bookmarked my new site, puh-lease update and forgive me! No more booboos after this, I promise!

Here's the new site: https://hannahcorrie.blogspot.com

And to burn that image into your minds:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen