Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016

You are my dark and dirty secret now!

So! Author stuff.
I realized that this webpage is more of a personal playground than something I'd show to publishers. Not that I don't love you all, I do, and I also love this blog, but it's not very professional. Which is why I changed my nickname to my pen name (see? I was finally able to choose! yay me!) and started another blog for my official author business and promotion.

Since I'll only publish edited and checked and well-rounded content there, you won't have to miss my spur of the moment slices and updates here, but! If you like what I'm doing (or rather, writing) and if you'd like to show your support, please consider following my official blog, commenting there and sharing the love. I'd really appreciate it and it would help me a lot.

Here's my new baby: http://hannahcorrie.blogspot.com (Click it! I know you want to :> )

And since I have to train using my pen name,

Love,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen