Montag, 13. Juni 2016

Shapeshifter 10, 11 and 12 are online!

It's about time I put those online :)
I'm trying to keep up to my writing, but sometimes I get behind on updating my blog, sorry about that!

So, what else is new?
I'm trying to finish Shapeshifter and Unwilling and it's going good. I've also completed a cryptic short story named "A divine spark", which you can find on Gay Authors.
I submitted another story of mine named "Moonrise" to Total eBound Publishing, a 52k Boys Love Sci-Fi-story I particularly like. If they also like and decide to publish it, I'll of course put up a link section so you'll be able to find it easily!

When my two main stories are done, I'll work on "Fortuna Smiled", because I need something light-hearted to get me out of my violent mood. I've got another vignette from ye olde times, called "A Cinderella story", that's also free of Fantasy, Paranormal or Sci-Fi elements, but since I only have two hands and way more kinky thoughts than romantic notions, I'll keep that on ice for another time.
Annnnnd you probably also noticed the third title in my site navigation, "Birth of a Dark Priest". That one will not be for the faint-hearted and definitely not a romance, but if you're interested to dive into the mind of a bad guy, you might like it :) It's not really a Boys Love novel, but it has 'homosexual aspects' (I'm putting this carefully because it is really more about dark magic, violence and shaping people into super villains, so I'd never dare to call what the protagonists have a love connection).
Other projects, like "Writings on the wall" and "Bending the Unbreakable", will stay on the back burner for now. I do work on them when I'm in one of my special moods, but since I've learned to plan my work better (as is proven by not one, but two finished stories, yay!), I'm not going to divide my time any further by making promises I'd have to keep.

Stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen