Samstag, 8. November 2014

Unwilling Chapter 5 released

Hello!

As promised I released chapter 5 of "Unwilling" today, yay!
You can find it on my blog page here, on GA (Gay Authors) here, and it will be online on Literotica soon too. Have a good read, I had a blast writing it :)

If you read on GA or Literotica, please be kind and vote or leave a review, that stuff keeps me going!
I already mentioned NaNoWriMo, and I'm going strong still, so please be patient while waiting for other new chapters. I've got chapter 6 already finished and waiting, it will be released on the 18th of November, but if I haven't met my NaNo quota until then (50.000 words), I'll have to delay chapter 7. I'm learning how to finish stuff I started, sorry :D

Stay tuned! I'll be back...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen