Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015

Fun with translation!

Somehow, I'm a much more prolific writer when it's for my roleplaying characters. For example, there was this character background I once wrote within an evening, prolly 11,000 words long, just for the fun of it. It's so much easier to write stuff like that, I wonder why that is.
Anyway!
I took that character background and a fantasy realm I'm currently mastering (as in "gamemaster") and tried to mash them for something bizarre and dark because damn, I really miss my evil monster phase :D

Just translating that stuff is hard, German has such a different pacing and phrasing, I really have to work to get it right, the way I want it to sound. For that reason, and that reason alone, this is taking a buttload of time to do. I did finish the first part of that 11K prologue, though, so here goes. Have fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen