Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

I'm back!

Why, hello! Did you miss me? :D

I finally finished all my exams-- with great success I might add. After celebrating my victory over knowledge and professors, I got right back in and am now working quite energetically on "Unwilling". Right now I'm editing the first third of the next part and will continue writing through the rest of February, but as of yet I'm unable to promise anything.
Since I got lots of e-mails asking if I plan to continue writing -- yes, I definitely do! There are hurdles in everyone's life, and mine just got leapt over like a boss. I also plan to finish both "Unwilling" and "Shapeshifter" before starting anything new, even though my fingers itch like crazy with new ideas.
Please stay as patient with me as you were up till now, I'll get right on it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen