Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Welcome to the jungle!

Sooo...
I haven't been on holidays for at least four years now, and it's time to change that. Tomorrow night I'll be on my way to a lodge in the Costa Rican jungle, visiting volcanos, catching poisonous snakes with my father (I kid you not, check out the vids on www.remedia.at ), lazying it on the beaches and just NOT caring about exams and universities and work.
Of course I'll be taking my writing work with me, since no internet also means much creativity without a vent, and I hope to get stuff done there. As a person used to everyday-internet usage I probably will have the time of my life just experiencing how it feels not having any access to it, but I'll be okay.
I got my compass, my fire stone, a set of needles and thread, and all the other crazy-people-stuff Amazon nowadays sells to paranoid folks like me :D

I dearly hope to be able to show some finished chapters when I get back, but I'll keep you posted.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen